Thursday 19th July 2018
10:00 a.m. onwards
Join the Crannog community for a day full of summer fun, games and Iron Age inspiration.
Crannog life relaxes for the day with
- Tempting summer dishes
- Beautiful flower garlands
- Experienced paddlers can take one of our replica log boats out on the loch for a donation. Minimum donation £10.00
- Gaelic singing in the Crannog with Rena Gertz
- Make and paint your own clay marbles for use in the clay marbles game
- Plus ancient pastimes and games around the site.